Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hi !!!!

Hi Maggie and Mitch :-) Thanks so much for checking up on me. I'm well on the mend, want to see? Click the little movie below. I had my stitches out on Tuesday and I was a very good little girl. Now mom and nanna have to get me used to my old food again. *sigh*, I like the new stuff, it's soft.... :-) Anyway, today was around 80 and not a cloud in the sky so we all went out on an adventure for the day. I ran into these two young men who played and played with me. I was running around in circles around them and playing with them for a long time. Then two of their friends came along and I played with them for a bit too.


It was a day of adventure alright. We decided to go to the music garden at the lakeshore and bow wow wow two streetcars crashed!! After looking at the crash (no one was really hurt, mostly just shaken up and scared), we went to the music garden. We love the music garden, so many pretty things to smell and see. I saw the swans again today too! And the Canada Geese. On the way home we got food. Nanna gave me a little bit of her hotdog. yum yummy in my tummy! Mom gave me a couple of little liver treats too cause I was such a good girl all day. We were out for almost 7 hrs! I had lots of nice cold water to drink too while we were out. Mom always carries water for me and ice water for herself so she mixes the two so my water is nice and refreshing. Now we're finally home for the night and I'm pooped and am going to lay out on the bedroom floor under the ceiling fan :-)

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

You look so happy in your video rolling in the grass, Christaligia! We're so glad your stitches are out! I had to go back to crunchy kibble after eating soft food too and it's not easy but I did it because I love food! hehehe
We're glad no one was seriously hurt in that crash!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch