Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday June 15th, 2009

I went out for a short walk yesterday and did my "duty" :-) I got lots of praise. I rode on mom's scooter a lot too. I didn't eat much yesterday though. Today I wasn't all that hungry and mom and nanna took me for another short walk. I did well but only did a little peepee. hmmmmm mom doesn't like that but since I'm not eating much again today she said she'll accept it. She put in a call to the Vet though since my appetite isn't much and we are going tomorrow to get something from the Dr. that will give me an appetite so I eat more. It may be the medicine's I'm on. I'm on a pain patch and it's strong and I'm on an antibiotic so they may be making my tummy a bit upset. I'm sleepy a lot too but that's also probably the pain patch. Tomorrow afternoon we'll go see the Dr. and I'm sure I'll start feeling better from there on. Mom says I seem to have a case of the whines whenever one of us isn't within sight lately. This morning I whined and cried until mom got out of bed then I stopped. And this afternoon when nanna left us while we were out I tried following her several times. And then tonight when mom was at the door talking to our neighbour and I couldn't see her, I started to whine again. Mom thinks maybe I'm just scared I'll be left alone again like at the Vets. She thinks it will take me a bit of time to get back to normal. I got a bit excited tonight when Tom came for a visit. He's mom's computer techie and he's very nice. He stopped and petted me for a bit so I was happy and wagged my tail :-) Now I'm off to bed for the night with my nanna.

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

We're thinking that you're whining because you want your mom close by too, Christaligia!
You need to eat to feel better! Our paws are crossed that you feel better soon!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch