Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'm back on track and met a new friend too!

Today mom and nanna took me to see Dr. D for a recheck. I'm finished 3 of my medicines and have only a couple of days of anti-biotics left to take. Dr. Drabant really checked me over and even took my temperature again just in case. *blush* They keep doing that!! He also showed mom my x-rays again and explained more about the infection I had. He said they (vets) are seeing more of this kind of thing this year. It was a long hard winter and now that the snow is all melting the garbage and stuff that has been there for this long winter underneath it all is making us sick at times. Anyway, I'm doing fine now and got the all clear :-) I saw Goran and Ligia at the Vet too! They are some of my favourite people :-) I'm partly named after Ligia and haven't seen her in a long time because she's not there at night and most of my appt's lately have been night ones.

After the Vet we went to get dinner and on the way to pick it up we went past Allen's Gardens and checked out the new dog run. We were very disappointed. We couldn't find the one for small dogs for one thing. There is suppose to be one for us smaller dogs and one for large dogs, but for another thing, we couldn't even get into it if we wanted to because there wasn't a way anyone with disabilities could get in there! How disappointing.

On the way home we went through the park and I met a new friend!! He is sooooo cute. His name is Tyson and he is a Havanese and is 12 weeks old. He's smart and a lot of fun to play with. He kept jumping on my head! We had lots of fun. His mom is nice too and she said she would email us a picture of Tyson to put on the blog. I hope she does.

Well.... it's been a long day and I'm a very tired little girl. I'm heading to bed and tomorrow I get to go to the seniors bingo and play with the ladies there! :-) Yippie, I really like it there. Then I get to spend the night with nanna as mom has a longgggggggg meeting she has to go to that she's the secretary for. This means she'll be hogging the computer again. :-)

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We're so glad that you're doing better, Christaligia!
We can't wait to see a picture of Tyson!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Have fun at B-I-N-G-O. Remember that Bingo was a dog-o.

Christaligia said...

I will post them on the weekend if mom leaves the puter alone... hmmm maybe I should use her laptop??? lol

Christaligia said...

LOL Turbo... I forgot that song. Mom took a couple of pics of all the ladies at the bingo. I'll post one of those too.