Friday, April 18, 2008

Here's my new friend :-)

Oh, today we had such fun. Mom and Nanna took me all over the place. Back and forth and back and forth. I rode in mom's scooter basket and then I rode on the floor of her scooter. That was lots of fun. We ended up down on Queen's Quay at Jarvis so mom could go grocery shopping. Nanna and I waited outside in the sun. I went exploring (on my leash) and finished it off with a dirty face. hehehe I met a nice man there who used to have a Bichon too. He played with me a bit. It was such a beautiful day out today and it's suppose to be tomorrow too so we are all going to run some errands then we are going to go over to the University of Toronto if we have the time. I can't wait, I love it there :-)

My new friend Tyson's mom sent us pictures of him so here he is...... he's so cute!






1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwwwwwww, Tyson is just adorable, Christaligia!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch