Friday, July 2, 2010

What goes in....

Must come out! Oh my, since we started feeding my babies solid food (canned Medi-Cal Preventative) my babies are not only peeing machines but they're pooping machines too! They are very smart though, they don't do their business in the box, the get out, do their business and then get back in the box! Mom is going to start to put down pee pads and see if they will start to try using them. I betcha they play with it instead! Mom is going to take more pictures and give a list of everything other people mom's will need if they plan on having puppies in their homes. She says it's been a real learning experience. :-)

1 comment:

Debi and/or Mollie said...

Hey there Christaligia,

My Nana has been tellin my momma all about you and your new babies. They're all so cute an look so much like you.

Condogulations on bein a mom :)

Mollie