Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday July 11th, 2010 - bathtime!!

Really, these pictures were taken yesterday :-) Mom found some kong balls for my babies and they loved them. They all started playing with them. She only found 2 and will look for more. All my babies showed an interest in them and are still knocking them around.



It was also bath day on Saturday for my 6 little heathens. They really did rather well. Only one squealer and the rest took it great. One shook quite a bit too until it dried a bit. Mom and auntie Charlotte washed them all one at a time with a little bit of baby shampoo then towel dried them well. Then mom used her blow drier on low for a bit to get them mostly dry. They were then put in my old crate so we can keep them all clean until they were all done. As each puppy was being washed I stood below watching them to make sure they did a good job :-) Then I went to the crate with them and waited as they placed each baby in there. I had to make sure they were ok. Auntie Charlotte got a really good idea and put my blanket in there so my babies could smell me.
This is one of my poor wet babies.
Today is Sunday and my babies had a new toy. Uncle Gary came to help mom take all the glass stuff off the wall unit. Last weekend they ripped up all the wall to wall carpet and next weekend Mom is having a new floor installed. Something called Laminate. She says it will stand up to the puppies and me better and when Nanna gets home, it will be easier for her with her walker too. Anyway, Uncle Gary took his sandles off in the kitchen and my babies chewed on them most the day. One actually crawled in on and fell asleep. Mom was going to take a picture because it looked so cute but it woke up before she could get the camera. We love Uncle Gary :-)

No comments: