Friday, December 14, 2007

ummm what's this???

My mom left the computer for a bit... heheheh Last night something happened and mom says I'm growing up even more. Seems I am in heat for the first time. It's a wee bit yukky but mom says she knew it was coming because I'm doing nutso things. Like I have a favourite stuffed doggie and a week ago I started humping it! Poor mom and nanna almost fell off their chairs... lol So now I'm a bigger girl and mom tells me later next year some time I'm going to have some puppies. Just one or two times though then I go to see Dr. Drabant and he does an operation on me and I won't have puppies any more. That's ok too though :-)

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your puppies will be so adorable, Christaligia! I can't wait for an update!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Christaligia said...

Hi Maggie & Mitch.... mom says later next Spring or Fall :-) We have to find me the right boyfriend yet and I still have to get a bit older.