Sunday, December 23, 2007

It's getting close....

Mom says some fat guy named Santa is coming soon. In a couple of days! And he'll bring me prezzies!! woof woof. Last night Auntie Charlotte called to tell us that Shyanne was a bad girl but so funny she had to tell us. Auntie Charlotte had earlier wrapped up a few presents for Shyanne and put them under the tree for her. She told Shyanne they were hers but she had to wait until Christmas. But it seems Shyanne had a different idea so when Auntie Charlotte went out Shyanne went to the tree, picked one present (one of her presents) and gently opened it to play with because she was bored!!!! Naughty naughty Shyanne!! But very funny and smart!

I have no prezzies under the tree yet. Mom is scared I'll eat the paper cause I still eat everything in sight. We went shopping yesterday to finish our holiday shopping and we met a nice girl who's doggie is also going through her first heat. I was being a very good girl so the lady said she hoped her doggie was as good as I am during her first heat. Mom keeps telling me I'll have babies by this time next year. I wonder what that will be like.....

Today we are going to the $ store and it's one of my favourite places because beside it is BOBO's!! I loveeeeeee Bobo's. This is where mom gets all my organic treats and rawhides and everything else. It's the only place mom buys my rawhide and treats from because she was so shocked one day when she went to the PU store and to Cdn Tire and read the packages. She tells all doggy mom's to read the packages! If you look at the package of rawhide and read the instructions on even the major brands it tells you to wash your hands after you touch them!!! And you are suppose to feed these to your babies???? Mom won't.

Well.... time to put on my harness and get ready for a ride to the store. Wonder if we'll go to Bobo's and buy me a treat??? hmmmmmm yummy.......

4 comments:

fee said...

merry christmas, christaligia! may the day be filled with love, peace and much feasting for you and your family!

loves,
fee

Goofy said...

merry merry christmas christaligia!!! and a very happy new year ahead!

PreciOus said...

Dear Christaligia,

Happy 2008 to you and your family! Muacks!

Snuggle,
Precious

Christaligia said...

Hi Precious, Goofy & Fee! Happy Holidays to you too! I hope you got lots of treats :-)