Sunday, December 16, 2007

huh? What's that white stuff??

Well, mom was laid up with her crappy back and so we went out and did some shopping Saturday. What a shock I got! There was this white stuff flying all over the place! I don't like to get wet so mom pulled a blankie around me and I adjusted to that stuff. I licked some! hehe We went shopping and mom bought herself a nice new pot with some of her birthday money and she bought a friend a Christmas present and then she went to the doggie dept...... wow wow bow wow, she bought a whole bunch of squeek Christmas toys for all our friends!! Yeah whooooooo I can't wait to give them out.

Saturday night we all went to our neighbours home for a Christmas party and mom took Shyanne's present for her, a big calico/shearling bone. Shyanne is so smart, she's part huskie, she took her pressie and she held it with one paw and gently tore bits of paper off until she heard it squeek then she ripped it off. It was funny and she loved her new toy. Mom even bought me a couple but I can't see them until Christmas.

Today (Sunday) we stayed inside all day, there's way too much snow. Mom doesn't remember this much snow since she was a kid. hmmmm that's a long time ago! So much snow that mom won't get out for a few days because her scooter won't go through it, it's way too deep.

My nanna and mom have been noticing a lot more changes in me these past few days. I come all the time now when I'm called, and if I've got my nose in something I shouldn't all they have to do is call me and say no and I stop. They say they are overjoyed!

Today we started putting up the Christmas tree. I didn't even bark at it! We have a tree in the apt.!!! This is strange but I was a very good girl and didn't do anything bad. Mom put really pretty little lights all on it and it has cranberries on it and silver, blue and red shiny beads. She says it takes her days to decorate the tree because she likes to take her time. She says decorations are next and they are all made of pewter and hand blown glass and crystal. And then the last step is the little red velvet bows. I can't wait to see it. It sounds really pretty.

Mom says there will be no other decorations around the apt. this year though because she is so far behind. But that's ok, I like just the tree :-)

Oh...... we went to Bobo's again on Saturday and they gave me a treat!! Yup..... it's a all natural cookie and has yogurt on it and it's shaped like a mitten! *lick* I can't wait to have that but mom's gonna put it under the tree for me too.

I hope Dr. Drabant can still come and get me later this week to take me to the groomer, I need it, my fur is really long. I'm still going through "heat" and this is quite the experience for me. Sometimes it seems I don't know if I'm coming or going and I really like to get loves and lots of cuddles more than I normally do but that's ok too cause nanna and my mom lovvvveeee to give loves :-)

Time for beddy-bye for me. It's almost midnight and I still have to go and say night-night to my nanna before I head to my crate. Night night all :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure sounds like you are growing up a lot!

Enjoy the snow.

River

fee said...

hi christa, is there a lot of snow outside? will you get lost in it, since you're white too?

loves,
fee

Christaligia said...

Thanks River :-)

Christaligia said...

Fee, there's toooooo much of that white stuff. 30 cm and things called "drifts". It's starting to rain today though so some of it should go away.