Wednesday, August 11, 2010

bit of an update

Busy, busy, busy chasing these little babies of mine and of checking on Nanna. Nanna came home 3 weeks ago tomorrow and we love having her home but she is requiring a lot more care than we thought. Mom has had to get some agencies in to help with her so she has a bit of time to do other things that need to be done. Like... playing with me, rubbing my tummy, playing with my babies, feeding them, cleaning up after them lol. You should see it when they (mom and Auntie Charlotte) try to take us all outside at once! Holy moly! It's hilarious.



Auntie Sheri took her baby home with her so we had to say goodbye to Tiny (named after my Nanna - her nickname all her life has been Tiny) but she will be visiting us every time Auntie Sheri comes to Toronto to visit Nanna. When Nanna picked out her baby to keep she was named So Cute. Nanna and Mom have kind of changed that though. Officially their baby's name is now "Kawaii" (rhymes with Hawaii). Kawaii is Japanese for "So Cute" :-) Our friend David who owns Bo-Bo's Pet Boutique at College Park told mom what the Japanese word for "so cute" was. Mom told Nanna and they both really liked it. So she will get called Kawaii when she's in trouble and So Cute when she's not :-)


My babies are getting really big and strong now. They are 10 weeks old and mom had to make a new gate yet again. This one is 20" high now because my little devil dogs can get over the old one. She is finding it very hard to train them when she has 4 puppies here all the time. Auntie Charlotte took her baby home a couple of weeks ago so Precious Lee now lives down the hall from us but she comes every day for play time or I go up there to play with her. Here are a couple of pictures of the 3 babies that mom is trying to sell now. I'll have to get a photo of me and Kawaii as soon as I can and post that too :-)




These are my two other little girls and my only sweet boy. My little boy is the one standing up looking at the camera. He looks a lot like his dad and mom is thinking of keeping him too but it's still up for debate. He sticks his little pink tongue out and smiles :-)

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

How big your pups have gotten since the last time we saw them, Christaligia! They sure are cute!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch